1. Testimonials from young people who have completed the Narconon detoxification program. (Names have been changed.)
2. A Parents Guide on Drug Abuse, Teen Challenge World Wide Network, .
3. Coslin, Pierre G., Teens Faced with Deviant Behavior, Presses Universitaires de France, 1996.
4. Heroin, U.S. Department of Justice, Drug Enforcement Administration Report, .
5. Heroin, Teen Challenge World Wide Network,
6. Decins, M., Heroin Information on Drugs and their Effects on the Body and the Mind, Swiss Medical Doctors Against Drugs, Zurich, 1999.
7. Fallet, Christine, The Practical Handbook of the Therapeutic Instructor, Le Moniteur des Pharmacies, France, No. 2184, October 12, 1996.
8. Collins English Dictionary.
9. Bordas Dictionary.
10. Porot, Antoine and Maurice, Drug Addictions, Collection que Sais-je, Presses Universitaires de France, No. 586, 8th Updated edition, 1993.
11. History of Heroin, Narconon, .
12. Chill, Gene and Duff, John. The Truth about Drugs The Body, Mind and You. Los Angeles, California: Bridge Publications Inc., 1981.
13. Police Security Brochure, Swiss Center for the Prevention of Criminality, Switzerland, 1995.
14. The Nightmare of Methadone, Freedom magazine, Los Angeles, October 1988.
15. Uchtenhagen, Ambros; Gutzwiller, Felix and Dobler_Mikola, Anja, Narcotics Prescription Medical Trials Researchers Final Report, Social and Preventive Medicine Institute of Zurich University, Switzerland, June 1997.
16. Decins, M., Ways to Get off Drugs and Effectively Protect Oneself against HIV and Drugs. Second International Symposium against Drugs in Switzerland, April 12-13, 1997, SIDA Information Suisse, Swiss Medical Doctors against Drugs.
17. Petit Larousse de la Médecine, Larousse, France, 1989.
18. Vade_Mecum Clinic of V. Fattorusso, Masson, Switzerland, 1967.
19. Inaba, Darryl S.and Cohen, William E., Uppers, Downers, All Arounders, Physical and Mental Effects of Drugs of Abuse, Cinemed, Inc., Wec Films, U.S.A., 1990.
20. Besen, Jean_Blaise, Overdose Wrecked his Body, Not his Heart, IIllustré, Switzerland, September 1998.
21. Spindler, Amy M., A Death Tarnishes Fashions Heroin Look, New York Times, May 20, 1997.
22. A Parents Guide on Drug Abuse, Teen Challenge World Wide Network, .
23. Ostrow, Ronald J., Parents Underrate Childrens Exposure to Drugs, Los Angeles Times, April 13, 1998. Based on a study conducted of 9,712 U.S. children, teenagers and parents on behalf of the Partnership for a Drug-Free America.